Lilo and Stitch Aloha Breakfast?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
Anyone done the Lilo and Stitch Aloha Breakfast recently? We are going in November. Any details? :cutie:

We did it last December and loved it! The food was very good. There were all kinds of hot foods, cereals, muffins, etc...

The character intereaction here is great! We saw Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy, and Max.

My niece got to play a game with Stitch and a few other kids. It was called musical islands (like musical chairs) and she had a blast! She also did the hula with Minnie and Lilo!

You will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much for the quick response! I really appreciate it!

We just did this two weeks ago, and really enjoyed it! My DH and DS6 had the buffets, but I did not eat (and was not charged or given a hard time for not ordering anything, either). The buffet looked very good, and my DH said everything tasted very yummy, particularly the breakfast chicken taquitos. Minnie came to our table and snuck up behind our son and tilted his head and kissed him! Our DS played the island game the previous poster mentioned, and then they each got to pose with Stitch for a photo and/or sign autographs. Lilo also did this, but DS did'nt with her. Later, Stitch was roaming around the dining room, and stopped at various tables, and stopped out ours and pretended to try to drink the ketchup, which my DS thought was hilarious. I recommend doing this brkfst if your kids are Stitch fans!

I heard alot of good things about this breakfast but we must have caught them on a bad day because we had a horrible experience. They didn't seem to have a set pattern for making their way around the tables, so we got skipped over by Stitch TWICE... he was always over in the stage area playing with the kids and then getting mobbed by everyone who got up from their table to line up over there... instead of waiting at their tables for him to come to them. It was very disorganized. You could tell from the way the characters roamed around that they weren't following a pattern.

Unfortunately Stitch was the reason we went and we didn't even get a pic with him :(

The food was average, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter