Light sabers...worth the money?

I was skeptical but made my husband a reservation as his 40th bday is coming. He built his on 9/12 and still hasn't stopped talking about it. He did say repeatedly he felt that these are NOT toys and he couldn't see spending that much for our kids to do it. That said our almost 13 year old is now saving to build her own when we go in August 2020. The 2 of them went back to ge one morning alone and took the lightsaber and got some amazing photopass pics with it (swapped out the kyber crystal so the blade was a different color for my daughter).

I was skeptical but made my husband a reservation as his 40th bday is coming. He built his on 9/12 and still hasn't stopped talking about it. He did say repeatedly he felt that these are NOT toys and he couldn't see spending that much for our kids to do it. That said our almost 13 year old is now saving to build her own when we go in August 2020. The 2 of them went back to ge one morning alone and took the lightsaber and got some amazing photopass pics with it (swapped out the kyber crystal so the blade was a different color for my daughter).
+1.............

Def not a toy but a quality souvenir, that is what I call it.....

I had 2 reservations scheduled as my son at first said he wanted one, he coulnt make this trip, work issues, but he saw small clips of the experience and decided he wanted to experience it himself so he will wait for our 2020 or 2021 trip......I still recall my time in Savis......loved every second of it.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter