Light or Dark Paper - the age old question...

I've only used light paper so I'm confused. Does light paper just show the shirt color through it and the dark paper will show white wherever there isn't a design?

WOW! I love your 4 parks design. You could enter your study on transfer paper into my DS's science fair! :rotfl:

Thanks for doing this "experiment" and documenting it so well! You've convinced me to return my unopened light tranfer paper and only buy the darker sheets (though more expensive).

So much hard work is put into these designs for our loved ones (and ourselves); therefore, it only makes sense to follow through to make the best possible product in the end.

Thanks for your efforts, TravelinGal!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the differences in the transfer paper. I've been wondering about that. I was especially wondering if I really needed dark paper on a white shirt. So this information really helped!! :sunny:

And I'm so glad you posted the picture. I'm really surprised to see the color difference in the green Mickey head!

Great testing! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter