Life as a Tri-pawd

Her first chemo treatment is on the 2nd. I’m praying we don’t have more setbacks but I also know there’s nothing I can do about it.

For now we’re grateful that she came back to us. :)

So glad to hear all went well and she's feeling good today! It helps to get that first treatment out of the way so you know what to expect and to alleviate all the fears you had.

We have an appointment next Tuesday, 1/8, for Katy's blood work and X-rays. Keep us in your thoughts to be cancer-free! I admit I am getting pretty nervous now that the day is so close!

So glad to hear all went well and she's feeling good today! It helps to get that first treatment out of the way so you know what to expect and to alleviate all the fears you had.

We have an appointment next Tuesday, 1/8, for Katy's blood work and X-rays. Keep us in your thoughts to be cancer-free! I admit I am getting pretty nervous now that the day is so close!
She did well, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm definitely thinking of Katy and you. Please keep us updated!

Just got home and to say I am heartbroken is an understatement. Katy has 3 nodules in her lungs now. The vet is going to call down to Kansas State and see if there is anything that can be done to slow progression, pending that we're looking at 2-4 months. Good news is it won't be painful so I can be thankful that. Dr. Teter said that usually dogs seem fine and them suddenly will take a turn not wanting to eat anymore. Breathing will be difficult in the end when the lungs are full but should be about the same leading up to that.

I was hopeful since Katy seemed so good and she'd gained 3 lbs at the weigh-in. Not at all what I wanted to hear. :(

Just got home and to say I am heartbroken is an understatement. Katy has 3 nodules in her lungs now. The vet is going to call down to Kansas State and see if there is anything that can be done to slow progression, pending that we're looking at 2-4 months. Good news is it won't be painful so I can be thankful that. Dr. Teter said that usually dogs seem fine and them suddenly will take a turn not wanting to eat anymore. Breathing will be difficult in the end when the lungs are full but should be about the same leading up to that.

I was hopeful since Katy seemed so good and she'd gained 3 lbs at the weigh-in. Not at all what I wanted to hear. :(

So sorry for that news :hug:

Yes, so sorry to hear that. :flower3:

I'm so so sorry to hear this. We're here for whatever you need. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!