Life Ambitions?

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Well, being 16 going on 17 I have to think about what I will do in years to come. Scary to think about, but I am growing up! :scared1:

When I was a couple of years younger I didn't think about where I was going to University, or what job I would do etc. In fact, I thought of nothing but getting through year 11! :teeth:

I have a little plan mapped out for when I am old(er)

1) After graduating University with my economics degree, I will become a Ecomonist for some firm or maybe start up my own business.
2) Either Devolop a nest egg full of money so I can retire early, or become so rich I can get someone to run my business for me and I can live off the share of the business.
3) (and this is where it gets a bit far out..) Do wacky things for the rest of my life, like live in a gaint tank filled with water, or live in a tree and give people advice on life for food!
4) Freeze myself or go into an old folks home and live out the rest of my days eating mushed peas.. ;)

Before you laugh really loudly, ask yourself "Do I have anything to beat his plan?". If no, start planning now!!

get a $30/hr job and work like 8 hours a day/ do some programming/test video games/ be a inventor

end result:
be richer than bill gates and like in scotland/britain or my hometown

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter