Liberty Tree Tavern Question

eeyoreali

Mouseketeer
Hi! We have a group of 6 (4 adults & 2 kids), I'm assuming it's ok that some in the party order a la carte and some have the all you can eat meal. They just charge each person for what they choose to eat - right?

Lunch at Liberty Tree is from an ala carte menu, but the dinner menu is only for the family style "patriot platter". I think it changes at 3PM.

Note that the price of this meal varies based on the time of year (peak seasons vs regular season), and even on the day of the week (weekday vs weekend). The general price ranges for this meal are as follows:

Adult price range: $31.99-$38.33; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $15.99-$21.00

A standard, non-alcoholic beverage is included in this price.

Tax IS included in the price. Gratuity is NOT included.

Hi! We have a group of 6 (4 adults & 2 kids), I'm assuming it's ok that some in the party order a la carte and some have the all you can eat meal. They just charge each person for what they choose to eat - right?
yup
i even went with my son and he ordered the kid priced version (they do not have a kid sized version so it was the "adult for 1-2" and a huge amount of waste) while I ordered a kid pot roast.

Lunch at Liberty Tree is from an ala carte menu, but the dinner menu is only for the family style "patriot platter". I think it changes at 3PM.

Note that the price of this meal varies based on the time of year (peak seasons vs regular season), and even on the day of the week (weekday vs weekend). The general price ranges for this meal are as follows:

Adult price range: $31.99-$38.33; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $15.99-$21.00

A standard, non-alcoholic beverage is included in this price.

Tax IS included in the price. Gratuity is NOT included.
One of the lunch options is the AYCE,which is the same as the dinner. Tables can have a mix of the AYCE and a la carte options.

Thank you for the responses! I'd like to do the AYCE, but I know others in my party won't want to. Do they size it base on how many people will be eating it? Like a serving for 2 adults & 1 child?

Thank you for the responses! I'd like to do the AYCE, but I know others in my party won't want to. Do they size it base on how many people will be eating it? Like a serving for 2 adults & 1 child?

DH gets the platter but I dont. They bring out an appropriate portion for just him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter