• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch Menu

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just booked for the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch on the 4th of July. I have never eaten here before. Has anyone eaten here recently to tell me what is on their lunch menu? While I was booking, the CM said something about crab cakes, but I didn't think they served that?

Thanks for the help!!

You've made a great choice, this is one of our lunchtime favorites. It is a wonderful place to escape the crowds and the heat in the middle of the day. Also, the pot roast is delicious and the rolls are to die for. :tongue:

We love to eat at lunch time..Liberty Tree Tavern. The chef there is a wonderful cook. The crabcakes are excellent..along with everything else. Our favorite sitdown lunch spot in MK!

Enjoy!

Everything I have had at the Liberty tree Tavern for lunch has been very good. The menu has a nice variety of items to choose from and it is a nice cool and relaxing atmosphere for a mid day meal. It is one of my favorites at WDW. I have yet to try it for dinner!

Thank you for all the input....now i'm really looking forward to trying something different. And as everyone is saying it's a great idea to get away from the heat for a while.

thanks!!

This will be a great place for the true atmosphere of July 4th, not to mention the food is good too! :p

When you go in they will ask what state you are from. So if your name is "Smith" and you are from Jersey, they will call out your name & state when it's time to be seated.

"The Smith's of New Jersey are here."

::MickeyMo

We had very good burgers at LTT on our trip 2 weeks ago. We usually eat there every trip. The only problem I have with the place is that the CMs tend to be a bit snappy. But it is a busy place, so I try to just smile.

The Colony Salad is to DIE for! The BEST salad I've ever eaten.
Very nice place, great decor, excellent service. You won't be disappointed.

Party Teacher

I completely agree with Party Teacher about the Colony Salad--two thumbs way, way up! We love lunch at Liberty Tree, and try to do it every trip.

Originally posted by SuBeat
You've made a great choice, this is one of our lunchtime favorites. It is a wonderful place to escape the crowds and the heat in the middle of the day. Also, the pot roast is delicious and the rolls are to die for. :tongue:

My sentiments exactly! We had lunch there a couple of years ago and loved the LTT. I had pot roast, dh turkey dinner, dd some type of salad and my boys typical kids meals but everything was awesome including those Sally Lunn rolls and even the iced tea was good, especially on a hot day. Last year we didn't make a p.s. for there simply because we like to try new places and there are soooo many to choose from. On our last day we were at the MK on a Saturday and it got sooo crowded around lunchtime dd and I decided to leave the guys (my bil, dh, and 2 sons) at the MK while we hopped over to Epcot to have some "girl" time and shop since the guys don't have a lot of desire to shop. Epcot was so much less crowded and dd and I had a fabulous afternoon shopping and eating around the WS but when we returned to our hotel the guys told us that they ate lunch at LTT and how great it was. We were jealous. I thought sure we couldn't get in there without a p.s. but they said they only waited about 20 minutes. Hmmph! My dh still teases and taunts me about missing those Sally Lunn rolls. It will be on our p.s. list next time for sure. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter