LGP Closed Beta starts 7/31

caribbound

DIS Veteran
I just got the email invitation today for Legend of Golden Plume Online. On the surface it looks intriguing from a game standpoint, maybe a "sweeter" version of POTC? (Please don't throw tomotoes, it's late and I'm just throwing out a guess here) While I personally have some moral issues with the overall storyline/goal (blasphemous) to figure out before I put time into it, the game itself looks fun and well done so I wanted to share the opportunity.

Closed Beta of LGP Online Starts on July 31, 2008
We are pleased to announce that the Closed Beta of Legend of Golden Plume (LGP) Online will start on July 31, 2008 at 0:01am PST.
LGP Online is a great community MMORPG featuring teamwork and pet raising. Team up with up to 4 other players, and you can earn up to 5 X Experience when you train. There are also many other exciting features such as Weapon Refinement, Tribe System, Marriage System, Master/Apprentice System, Trade System, fun quests, super cool skills (both for heroes and pets), and so forth. You never play alone in the world of LGP Online!

You will need to obtain an activation code before you can register a free account. The activation codes will be handed out through our official website, or through our media partners. We plan to release only 10000 activation codes through our official website, and also limited numbers through our media partners. The activation codes will be available at the official website (http://lgp.enjoymmo.com) also on July 31, 2008 at 0:01 am PST.

Once the Closed Beta starts, all player information will be kept and there will no longer be any server wipes.

Join us in LGP online today, and enjoy the fun of your life with all your friends!

Let me know what you think and if you got the email invitation also.

This is made by a Chinese company, Ingle Games, and it is not rated.

I don't see any reference at all to child safety, despite the "cute" graphics.

"Get married and enjoy the ultimate romance with your loved one"? Players are encouraged to chat with their romantic interests in whisper mode or by pm.

Maybe something got lost in the cultural translation, but I'm not sure how many here would consider it a family game.

This was one of the post on their forums:

Recruiting Girlfriend, Sign up today!
Hello, I am hiring a new girlfriend in-game.

1. First things first, You must be smart and pretty and have a sense of humor (I hope it's not to much to ask.)

Now that we have that out of the way I will tell you why you would want to be my girlfriend.

1. I am the sexiest man ever and also the richest, However since it's a video game that won't matter to you right?

So I guess I will tell you what does matter to you..

1. I will be rich in-game, I am hardcore at everything I do.

I will buy you anything you want in-game and I will most likely be the highest level so I will protect you in pvp against multiple people at once, I will also help you level and learn everything about the game.

And last but definitely the least, I will love you and never PvP you.

PS. If you cheat on me I will PK you.

Please post here if you would like to join the waiting list to be my girlfriend, thanks.

There's a girlfriend waiting list?

Edit: In reading further down in the forums, this appears to be someone's warped sense of humor. Still does not seem like a family game but what the heck, have you watched tv lately? :sad2:

:confused3

Well of course it is a family game just not not one we understand as family:lmao: Lets see, a family game to us is everyone in the family can play it. A family game from what I am reading is. How to create a family :lmao: All the birds and bees tasks included.

:rotfl2:

Id rate it pg13.. Other games of marrige systems but most choose to ignore it anyways. I'm assuming the dude who is recruiting a girlfriend is some 14 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter