Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are aliens.:confused: :scared1:
The guy looks like he has a radio antenae sticking out of his head.

As I always say, Rays today, raisins tomorrow.!
I'm talking about the tan folks!

I will admit that it was very hot this day ...

IMG_3552.jpg

Oye. Spandex is a privilege, not a right. :scared1:

:lmao: I love that she has lipstick and pearl earrings on with that outfit!

Next one . WTH is up with the tongues out on the reindeer. The only time I have ever seen one hanging out was when it was dead on the side of the road.I can see Pluto and all but this is just creepy.
P1000411.jpg

Maybe it was mating season and one was near by :rotfl2:

This is a WTH picture if I've ever seen one. :scared1: I wonder what is going through that man's head..?? He looks like he's thinking WTH !!???
When we were at WDW in Sept. I saw a security guy tell a girl with a top like this that she had to put her shirt back on. Does Disney have a dress policy? Just curious.

From what I've read on a CM board, WDW does have a dress code. However, the guest can alter their outfit after entering and for the most part, the CM's are told to look away unless there is full exposure (EX topless)
I know WDW will tell a person wearing a vulgar/offensive t-shirt that they may only enter if the change shirt or turn it inside out. So what's to stop them from switching it back after they get inside? Nothing really. I know with some policies, they only get enforced if another WDW guest complains to a CM. This is how CM's are told to handle it.
I know we have a couple CM's (current & former) on here so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.
Now...back to some WTH pics!

I know that it can get really hot in WDW, but, holy cow!!!!!:rotfl: Seriously, we saw a woman while watching Off Kilter this past August that had just her bra. My DGDs were very embarrassed and moved way to the other side of the area. Don't people stop to think what they look like??? Opps,forgot what thread this is!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Talk about hardcore :). I thought this was one of the coolest tributes I had seen while were were there last week. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl:

hardcore.jpg

hardcore1.jpg

Not angry at all. It's just no one gets why I thought it was "WTH" and I've stated numerous times why. It just gets a little old.

Anyway, more pics!

I like the tye dye - I dont get what the big deal is. :confused: :confused3 :confused: :confused: :confused3 :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Talk about hardcore :). I thought this was one of the coolest tributes I had seen while were were there last week. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl:

hardcore.jpg

hardcore1.jpg

:rotfl2: :lmao:
I love how he had expensive camera equipment hanging off him but is using the "pink" camera for his picure. It's always good to have a backup:thumbsup2

Yikes, that guy with the awesome Mickey head haircut looks like his sunglasses are growing right out of his head! That can't be comfortable.

I don't know...I wouldn't take a picture of this...it seems to be a bit stalker-ish. Bizarre footwear is one thing but...

From what I've read on a CM board, WDW does have a dress code. However, the guest can alter their outfit after entering and for the most part, the CM's are told to look away unless there is full exposure (EX topless)
I know WDW will tell a person wearing a vulgar/offensive t-shirt that they may only enter if the change shirt or turn it inside out. So what's to stop them from switching it back after they get inside? Nothing really. I know with some policies, they only get enforced if another WDW guest complains to a CM. This is how CM's are told to handle it.
I know we have a couple CM's (current & former) on here so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.
Now...back to some WTH pics!

CMs can tell ladies to put their shirts on if they are just walking around in just a bra/bikini top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter