"Let's Ride Every Ride in WDW" - The Trip Where Everything Went Right (April 2018)

Thanks for sharing your trip. Your daughter is beautiful and a great Disney companion! You had an awesome time to visit with the low crowds!

I've enjoyed reading about your trip! Did you enjoy the Ultimate Nights of Adventure Tour? It seems like a good way to be able to do all the highlights of AK, including the Pandora rides that have long waiting lines. Plus, you saw ROL. It appears to take away all the hassle of trying to cram in all the high priority things at AK.

Thanks! We did really enjoy the tour, and I am glad that we did it. It was a great way to hit most of the rides (including those with the longest lines) in a short period of time. Having done it once, I don't think we would do it a second time, but I have no regrets about doing it and thought it was worthwhile. It certainly did take away any stress about being able to accomplish all of those rides in just a few hours, so would probably be a great choice for someone with a short trip and/or someone who can only spend half a day or so at AK.

Thank you for sharing your trip report! It sounds like you accomplished so much while still having some down time. How nice, too, that you had the opportunity for the one-on-one time with your daughter. I'm sure your and your daughter's memories of the trip will stay with both of you for a lifetime.
For the first time, I'm doing a mother/daughter trip this August. I'm very, very excited about it! We're also doing EMM and the FEA dessert party, both for the first time. We've previously done the HEA party with Plaza viewing and enjoyed the view of the castle show, but we weren't as fortunate as you in that everyone around us stood for the show, so we had to do the same. I enjoyed reading about your experience with the AK Ultimate Nights of Adventure. I've been debating between that, the Wild Africa Trek, or neither :).
I hope you get lots of enjoyment planning your DL trip!

Thank you for sharing your trip report! It sounds like you accomplished so much while still having some down time. How nice, too, that you had the opportunity for the one-on-one time with your daughter. I'm sure your and your daughter's memories of the trip will stay with both of you for a lifetime.
For the first time, I'm doing a mother/daughter trip this August. I'm very, very excited about it! We're also doing EMM and the FEA dessert party, both for the first time. We've previously done the HEA party with Plaza viewing and enjoyed the view of the castle show, but we weren't as fortunate as you in that everyone around us stood for the show, so we had to do the same. I enjoyed reading about your experience with the AK Ultimate Nights of Adventure. I've been debating between that, the Wild Africa Trek, or neither :).
I hope you get lots of enjoyment planning your DL trip!

Thanks @dreamit . Hope you and your daughter have a wonderful trip in August! Sounds like you have some great stuff planned.

I'm all caught up! What an incredibly magical trip you and your daughter had together. And what a beautiful, fearless child she is! You sure had a fabulous travel companion :thumbsup2

Honestly, it was just so touching to read your final thoughts at the end, too. You are so right - life passes us by so quickly and it's so important to take moments to celebrate together.

I loved every minute of this TR. You are clearly so passionate about Disney and it just warms my heart :goodvibes This trip will be one you and your daughter both will cherish forever.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures. Oh! And :worship: I am SO impressed with your challenge accomplishment! Wow, everything truly did go right. :thumbsup2

Hope to read many more of your TRs in the future :thumbsup2

I'm all caught up! What an incredibly magical trip you and your daughter had together. And what a beautiful, fearless child she is! You sure had a fabulous travel companion :thumbsup2

Honestly, it was just so touching to read your final thoughts at the end, too. You are so right - life passes us by so quickly and it's so important to take moments to celebrate together.

I loved every minute of this TR. You are clearly so passionate about Disney and it just warms my heart :goodvibes This trip will be one you and your daughter both will cherish forever.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures. Oh! And :worship: I am SO impressed with your challenge accomplishment! Wow, everything truly did go right. :thumbsup2

Hope to read many more of your TRs in the future :thumbsup2

Thanks so much Tracy! And have a great trip next week! I look forward to reading all about it when you return

Great report ! What great memories for you and your daughter . I just got back and did both the Ultimate Night at AK and EMM at MK . I agree that the Ulimate Nights was worth it but probably wouldn’t do it again. We had great tour guides and our group interacted a lot so that made it more fun . EMM - rode PP once then 7 dwarves 8 times in a row then hit Pooh at the end. Breakfast was good not great. I would probably do that again but would depend on who I was with and how many days my trip was.

Great report ! What great memories for you and your daughter . I just got back and did both the Ultimate Night at AK and EMM at MK . I agree that the Ulimate Nights was worth it but probably wouldn’t do it again. We had great tour guides and our group interacted a lot so that made it more fun . EMM - rode PP once then 7 dwarves 8 times in a row then hit Pooh at the end. Breakfast was good not great. I would probably do that again but would depend on who I was with and how many days my trip was.

Thanks DLo. Glad that you had a great trip and enjoyed the tour and EMM. Agree that EMM might be a tougher call if I was traveling with a larger group and/or on a longer trip.

I LOVE this report. I love to plan ahead and utilize MDE to book additional FP while at the park, so I appreciate all your attention to detail. I have 5 kids 3-10, so reading a journey about park days with one kid keeps me imagining doing all of this with each of my kids separately, and it's really fun. :-)

Wow awesome trip. Very jealous u had such good luck with everything. I love rainy days in the parks. Might have to try going on every ride on my next trip.

Side note not an LSU fan but u guys can party. LSU played in CUSE ( my town and team ) a few years back and wow great fans and tailgating

I LOVE this report. I love to plan ahead and utilize MDE to book additional FP while at the park, so I appreciate all your attention to detail. I have 5 kids 3-10, so reading a journey about park days with one kid keeps me imagining doing all of this with each of my kids separately, and it's really fun. :-)

Thanks @Penmac . Good FP+ strategy can really make a big difference. Larger groups can be fun to tour with as well, but it definitely simplifies things when it's just two of us.

Wow awesome trip. Very jealous u had such good luck with everything. I love rainy days in the parks. Might have to try going on every ride on my next trip.

Side note not an LSU fan but u guys can party. LSU played in CUSE ( my town and team ) a few years back and wow great fans and tailgating

Thanks @Timhags . We had a great time. Going on every ride is a fun way to explore the parks, and also maybe do some things you might overlook otherwise. My wife and I go down to a game in Baton Rouge each year, and this fall are hoping to bring our daughter along. The tailgate scene around Tiger Stadium is incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!