Let's Rediscover the Magic! - New TR 7/26

I’m sorry there were some rough patches. That’s great to hear about the CMs, they really can make the experience sometimes. I hope you do a TR, and I’ll be here to read it if you do. Enjoy the rest of your beach vacation.

I think every trip has it's rough points (especially if children are involved), but I'm happy to hear you had more sadness about leaving this time. You must've had a much better trip than 2017! I'm thrilled to hear about the wonderful CM's as they can really make a trip magical.

We're happy to take a TR with fewer pictures and would love to hear about your adventures! I'm so happy you had some magical moments!

Real life kinda got in the way of my dis time so I got to read all about your trip in one go!
So glad you had more highs than lows and that the magic is still there :)
Sounds like a good trip overall and I love the photos you shared. LG wee face on IASW is just precious :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter