• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's Make A Deal:

ChoirBoy

Earning My Ears
Hey DIS Unplugged guys (and Julie). I don't know if you've already recorded this week's show, but if you haven't, I have a offer that you simply can't refuse. If you answer my three questions (see below) on air on this week's show, I will dress up like Bob for Halloween. My high school is having Character Day for homecoming on Halloween and I thought Bob was such a "character". I don't know if I'm allowed to have ECVs in the school, but my church is doing a thing called Trunk-or-Treat that night. It is where you decorated your car and kids go around trick-or-treating in the parking lot. I could rent an ECV and hang signs for the podcast all over it. I could even attach a "Cart Cam"!

Here are my three questions:
1. Kevin have you ever reviewed the Rose & Crown in Epcot? (If not, will you?)
2. Has anyone ever done any of the tours where you swim in the tank at the Seas in Epcot? I think this would be a good couples segment.
3. Do you think WDW will ever do a "Halloween Horror Nights" type event, and if so, how do you think they will mesh the Disney name with PG-13 thrills and chills?

Can't wait to see those pics of you C.B dressed up as Bawb. Hope your Halloween went well. Waiting for those images.:scared1:

I am having trouble getting them up but as soon as I do I'll let you know!

I had so many people ask me who I was supposed to be, at which point I'd shout "I'm Bawb from the podcast!" Just like they say he does on the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter