Let's get to know each other....

I know I wrote a bio a long time ago, but I couldn't find it here. So, I'll just do another one! :)

My real name is Julie and my DH and I live in Holland, Michigan with my DS who is almost 3. Actually, we're going to Disney World to celebrate his 3rd birthday in November, along with half the family. 8 adults, 1 child. The CM taking reservations for his birthday party at Chef Mickey's wanted to be adopted, he liked those odds. You don't think he's a little spoiled, do you? LOL Actually, we're going with both sets of his grandparents and two of his aunts. We will be going for 6 days and staying at PO-R. It's been a very long time since I've stayed onsite. Last time was probably 15 years ago when we went for Christmas with my folks and sister and stayed at GF. That was the year it was actually colder in Florida than in Michigan. It was a terribly bitter cold that Christmas and the orange crop was just terrible that year. But we had an awesome time anyway! Since then, I've been there for several day trips, while visiting my in-laws (they winter on the gulf coast).

Anyway, when I'm not dreaming about our upcoming Disney trip, I work 3 days a week at a public library as assistant Children's Librarian. And when I'm not playing with DS or working at the library, I'm probably doing the reward programs, thanks to my DSinL who introduced me to them and to these boards. I do Memolink and MyPoints. I used to do Milesource, but once I cashed out for a $25 cert., I sort of quit. It was taking too long! :) Tonight, we just cashed in my webbie (from MyPoints and Memolink) for $70 worth of Disney Dollars. Not bad for two years of doing 3 programs! I've been on the DIS for a year now. And, these boards have been a huge help. Although the rewards board is my favorite, I also visit the budget board every once in a while as well as the trip ones as needed.

Thanks to everyone for all your help and wonderful suggestions!

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter