Let's ask Disney+ to add the resort TV loop to their content!

NWOhiogal

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

So I contacted Disney+ to suggest they add a livestream of their resort TV (the animation that plays on WDW resort TVs showing the park schedules, transportation, etc. and weather accompanied by instrumental versions of Disney music) to their lineup. The rep I spoke with thanked me for the suggestion, said she'd pass it along, and recommended that I use the website feedback option to make the request too.

So I did, using the following words:

"I would like to see a livestream or equivalent of the Resort TV video that's shown on Disney Resort TVs - it plays an animation of all the parks and Disney Springs with hours and show information, along with weather and transportation information, accompanied by great instrumental versions of Disney's greatest music. I know several people who have told me they miss the parks and would subscribe just to be able to put that on their TV and pretend they're at a Disney resort! "

Then I thought, maybe if enough of us do that, Disney+ will add that, and it'll be very cool! We can tune into the resort TV loop whenever we want, and pretend we're chilling at a Disney resort hotel!

Anyway, if anyone wants to join me in this, here's a link to the Disney+ feedback page:

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp
You'll see a button marked 'Feedback' under the search bar on the far right. Under the parameters I chose "Suggest a new feature/Content (movies/shows)

Have a great weekend, everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!