Let the Wookiee Win: An August Solo Adventure! *Updated 11/17*

Okay, only Kari @kastoney demanded it, but she's popular, so popular demand still applies! :snooty:
I would've demanded too if I'd known it would work!!!
You'll note my exposed neck was perfectly primed for the resulting... spray.
ew...:crazy2:
Rebecca glanced over at me and I mouthed to her "did you get some?" And she replied - somewhere between flabbergasted, horrified, and amused - "was there some?!"
:lmao:
I'll now leave this gem for you to enjoy - the precise moment after Rebecca's question "was there some?" You'll note the pained expressions of those also lucky enough to be in our row within the splash zone.
:laughing:
498769402.jpg
Nice one. :)
I feel so lucky to have such great Dis friends with whom to share these magical memories with :grouphug:
Feeling is very mutual. :hug:

Very funny! It figures the boat was full on that packed night! Yikes.

Andi and I always give each other the OMG that person is coughing all over us look 😆

Wow Kari looks great on HM, doesn't Make me crack up like the other one:rotfl:

Nice photopass pictures! Thanks for sharing the Pirates story for us. That's funny that the memorable moment was captured!

:rotfl:

She is popular! And I second that motion!
:thumbsup2

This ride photo is everything!!!!!!!!!!!
It didn't disappoint, did it?! :rotfl2:

Now if only the rest of the world just used my singular requests for things as "popular demand" we'd be set!!!
I'll do my part to spread the word!

And thank you for redeeming me on Haunted Mansion!!! After the worst ride photo ever I learned real quick where that camera was :D
:laughing: I still don't know where it is on Pirates... the now infamous Pirates photo was the first that I wasn't completely out to lunch in :rotfl:

I would've demanded too if I'd known it would work!!!
;)

It really was :faint:

Nice one. :)
Thanks!

Feeling is very mutual. :hug:
:hug:

Very funny! It figures the boat was full on that packed night! Yikes.
Right?! :sad2:

Andi and I always give each other the OMG that person is coughing all over us look 😆
Yep. Unfortunately, it happens far too often, doesn't it?!

Wow Kari looks great on HM, doesn't Make me crack up like the other one:rotfl:
Doesn't she?! I know. It's a great photo, but not quite as great as the other one ;)

Nice photopass pictures!
Thank you, Dee!

Thanks for sharing the Pirates story for us. That's funny that the memorable moment was captured!
Right?! What are the chances?! :laughing:

What great ride photos! I'm sure you were less amused at the time, but the story about the gentleman behind you is pretty darn funny in retrospect. Your Haunted Mansion photo is awesome!

Love the ride photos!! As usual I've been a terrible DIS'er but enjoyed following all the adventures when I see them on FB and IG lol

You'll note my exposed neck was perfectly primed for the resulting... spray. I leaned forward enough to try to get out of the way without making a huge deal.

A man spray coughed into my mouth at work one day, it took everything I had to remain professional and not tell him to cover his mouth :rotfl:

Later that evening we were checking our ride photo... and I'll now leave this gem for you to enjoy - the precise moment after Rebecca's question "was there some?"

I love it :laughing:

@Raeven knows a good PhotoPass photo when she sees one. Even though this is a ride photo, I most surely can still say #ThanksPhotopass and not even mean it sarcastically :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Haha yes it's perfect for the hashtag! I'm about to post a really good picture from Pirates too :rotfl: and one from Haunted Mansion where I look offended.

I love this too :rotfl:

While that HM photo is definitely nice, there is NO photo and will never BE any photo to replace/repair/release from our memories that original @kastoney HM picture :love:

That was comment #1!
#2: omg that's GROSS on Pirates 😷 but thanks for the picture!
#3: I'm so glad your job has started off well!
#4 DIS friends are REAL friends 💞

What great ride photos! I'm sure you were less amused at the time, but the story about the gentleman behind you is pretty darn funny in retrospect.
The story in retrospect was pretty hilarious indeed! :laughing:

Your Haunted Mansion photo is awesome!
Thanks! Thanks to Kari, I knew exactly where the photo opp was :thumbsup2

Oh, my goodness, WAS THERE SOME!? That is a great story :)
Isn't it hilarious! Those words and the way she said them :rotfl:

HM PP redemption is yours, @kastoney !!!! This pic is awesome!
Redemption indeed! Although I still prefer the original :laughing:;)

So funny! :rotfl2: Thanks for sharing some photos ;)
Right?! Hilarious :laughing:

Love the ride photos!! As usual I've been a terrible DIS'er but enjoyed following all the adventures when I see them on FB and IG lol
I'm on the DIS every day but I still feel like a terrible DIS'er because I haven't been caught up in months :faint::laughing: So you're in good company :thumbsup2

A man spray coughed into my mouth at work one day, it took everything I had to remain professional and not tell him to cover his mouth :rotfl:
OMG that is truly horrifying. Kudos to you for not saying anything, that had to be nearly impossible :headache:

I love it :laughing:
:thumbsup2

Haha yes it's perfect for the hashtag! I'm about to post a really good picture from Pirates too :rotfl: and one from Haunted Mansion where I look offended.
I thought you'd approve! :rotfl::thumbsup2 OMG I can't wait to see! Especially the HM one where you look offended :laughing:

While that HM photo is definitely nice, there is NO photo and will never BE any photo to replace/repair/release from our memories that original @kastoney HM picture :love:
Oh the original Kari HM photo will forever be the best, no doubt about it! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That was comment #1!
#2: omg that's GROSS on Pirates 😷 but thanks for the picture!
#3: I'm so glad your job has started off well!
#4 DIS friends are REAL friends 💞
#2: right?! It was terrible... but at least also funny!
#3: Thank you! Me too!
#4: They sure are :hug:

LOL great picture! Although her first one is definitely a classic!
I couldn't agree more! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts