Let The Indecisiveness Rain

LMA712014

Mouseketeer
I have been stalking available dates for November and December as we contemplate another trip this year (but getting out of the snow AND using it as a family Christmas gift seem pretty promising). The dates are pretty limited and I want to reserve a spot just in case we do go.

So which one?

Nov. 11th-17th
Dec. 1st-7th
Dec. 8th-14th

Pros to November would likely be a slower MVMCP period. It would also give a larger gap before we return at the end of February ‘19.

Pros to December would be the ability to partake in more of the ‘holiday’ happenings at Disney (like the Candlelight Processional).

November for sure! I've gone during that week twice! It's still really nice weather, lower crowds, and better MVMCP because of the lower crowds!

I've done november to january, that short of a gap can be pretty intense, like your december to february would be. Disney vacations are pretty taxing! And if you overspend on one trip, your bank account will feel the burn on the next one!

Hope this helps a little! Good luck and happy planning!

November for sure! I've gone during that week twice! It's still really nice weather, lower crowds, and better MVMCP because of the lower crowds!

I've done november to january, that short of a gap can be pretty intense, like your december to february would be. Disney vacations are pretty taxing! And if you overspend on one trip, your bank account will feel the burn on the next one!

Hope this helps a little! Good luck and happy planning!

It definitely does help! I’ve never been at either time so the more firsthand experience the better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!