Let me tell you how great HRH is!

travelbug24

Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverag
Of course, like all of you who had planned on vacationing during this past week, my plans were interrupted by this horrific disaster. I managed to reschedule my flight plans for this coming week with no problem.

I did have some trouble with HRH. I was told the entertainment rates ($117 was what I booked at for this week) were not available for this coming week and only pool rooms were available at $199/night. I very politely asked to talk to a supervisor and explained why I felt that since I had booked an entertainment rate in the first place, I asked why isn't it available now and was very polite but persistent. She told me she would speak to a department head. She just called me back. Not only did I receive my $117/night but I now have a pool room too! I had a garden room booked for this week so I was upgraded too! After thanking her profusely, she ended our conversation with Have a great visit! You know I will! Thank you, Jane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter