Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Whoa! That is not at all how I thought this would end!

Shame on that person for abandoning your animals like that. Thank goodness your mom was able to help.

I'm sorry your trip was cut short. It's never fun leaving WDW, but especially when you are forced to leave early cause someone you paid to be reliable and help you didn't. I'm so mad for you.

That said, I'm glad you guys had a great day at MK and did so much so fast! The trip as a whole was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us. You have a darling family Mo, I truly enjoy following your reports.

That would be so fun! Love Punky's and Connie's and Freddie's and pretty much all Bridgeport food. We are surrounded by deliciousness!

Let's do it!

Such a bummer that you had to cut your trip short... that's the worse! But, definitely awesome that you could salvage one last trip to MK to cap off the adventure. Great report, great dis-meets and a great family you have there .... I really enjoyed reading along popcorn::. Looking forward to the next :wave:

Thank you! Yes it was sad to cut it short. Yet the animals needed us and we did have what 8 days? It was still a great trip with my crazy family and best people!
Thank you for sticking around!!!

Just popping out of lurkdom to say, holy cow! Not the ending I was expecting! Pretty sad and upsetting and while I know it was eating you guys up you kept it classy and just acknowledged you had to get home to the fur family. I hope you atleast short paid the sitter. I mean, she didn't even call you to talk about it! Just in response to your text did she tell you about the "emergency". That drives me bananas!!

glad you came out of lurkdom-- STAY IN THE LIGHT! :rotfl2:

It was sad. But we had a great time!! I didn't. I paid her half before we left and half of that half when we got home! LOL Make sense??
Nope no phone conversation. I am more of a person to person conversation Texting real conversations never comes out right.

Besides all that though enjoyed your trip report. Your family is such a hoot and I love reading about your adventures! Looking forward to the next one(which yes I am following along on :teeth:)

THANK YOU!!! We do like to have a great time!
WE are looking forward to it too! THANK YOU for following!!

Whoa! That is not at all how I thought this would end!

Nope me either! But we still had a great trip and made awesome memories!

Shame on that person for abandoning your animals like that. Thank goodness your mom was able to help.

Yeah. I think if my Mom wasn't around she would have stayed until we got there, But we just thought it would be better for her to just go.

I'm sorry your trip was cut short. It's never fun leaving WDW, but especially when you are forced to leave early cause someone you paid to be reliable and help you didn't. I'm so mad for you.

Thank you no it's not east to leave... But we ripped the band-aid off and bit the bullet to leave.
Now it's time to find someone else to house sit!!

That said, I'm glad you guys had a great day at MK and did so much so fast! The trip as a whole was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us. You have a darling family Mo, I truly enjoy following your reports.

Thank you! it was pretty crazy how much we got done! Our minds were set and we were going to do it if it killed us! LOL
Thank you!!! We have a great time together!! :hug:

My Mom called to see what the plan was for today and heard the kids whimpering.. She said.. Why?
Why don't you go and say goodbye to that castle of yours? Whats a few more hours?

Because we don't want to leave you with the mess that isn't yours.

Go say goodbye...

And that's what we did:

Awwww, what a great momma!! It's so nice she felt your pain.

LOL You guys need a bigger table!!! Those chili dogs are huge.

I'm still mad at your dog sitter for making you all cut your trip short but I'm glad you guys already have plans in the works for another trip. It takes a tiny bit of the sting out.

Awwww, what a great momma!! It's so nice she felt your pain.

She is a Good Mom!!!

LOL You guys need a bigger table!!! Those chili dogs are huge.

Truly! Those are enormous! and Delish!!!

I'm still mad at your dog sitter for making you all cut your trip short but I'm glad you guys already have plans in the works for another trip. It takes a tiny bit of the sting out.

me too!
Yep you always try to go bigger each time ya know??

Playing catch-up!

As usual, you photos are all stunning, and take me there everytime I see them.

The ECV incident makes me SO VERY ANGRY. (1) There are designated ECV/wheelchair viewing areas... USE THEM. (2) People like that are the reason that I, a polite and considerate ECV using, have to constantly read people bashing "the scooter people" here on the DIS. (3) Unrelated, but I had kind of an opposite experience... Once I was in a ECV/wheelchair viewing area at MK for FoF, I was one of the first people there and waited quite a while, and was extremely pleased with my spot and my view. Then at the last minute a family came up somewhere behind me and sent their kids to go stand in front of me. The CM monitoring that area kept coming by and telling them to sit down, but they would stand back up as soon as she walked away. I wasn't pleased, but I also didn't say a word. I made the best of it, and still enjoyed myself, even if my pics weren't great. Because, I mean, like, I get it... They're KIDS, and they're EXCITED. It wasn't a big deal! I can't even imagine going all godzilla on children. (Adults, on the other hand...)

And ugggh, that SUCKS about your pet-sitter! I cannot believe she just BAILED like that! Especially since it meant cutting your trip short. I'm so sorry, girl! No wonder you're looking forward to 2017!

As usual, you photos are all stunning, and take me there everytime I see them.

Awwww Thank you!!!

The ECV incident makes me SO VERY ANGRY. (1) There are designated ECV/wheelchair viewing areas... USE THEM.

BECAUSE of you I knew this and recommend it to the godzilla of all scooter people.. yeah no.. wasn't going to happen.

People like that are the reason that I, a polite and considerate ECV using, have to constantly read people bashing "the scooter people" here on the DIS.

Exactly.. and know my family does not discriminate against the NORMAL EVC user. Just the jerks who try to run my kids over or try to get in front of them when they were there first in the people viewing area.

I can't even imagine going all godzilla on children.

Nope. Know you wouldn't.

And ugggh, that SUCKS about your pet-sitter! I cannot believe she just BAILED like that! Especially since it meant cutting your trip short. I'm so sorry, girl! No wonder you're looking forward to 2017!

Yep I need a new sitter. still looking for one..

Whoa, I had no idea your trip was cut short! I'm so sorry. And shame on your dog sitter AND whoever hurt poor Raven in the first place.

Glad you got to do your favorites at the end there. YOUr next trip will be awesome! I guess I better move over to the PTR I had no idea was started!

Whoa, I had no idea your trip was cut short! I'm so sorry. And shame on your dog sitter AND whoever hurt poor Raven in the first place.

Glad you got to do your favorites at the end there. YOUr next trip will be awesome! I guess I better move over to the PTR I had no idea was started!

Yep sure was.. and i was NOT happy about it. yet real life called and we had to get back to our responsibilities. BOOOO
Agreed! my poor animals!

This next trip is going to be a BLAST! You are really behind! HA HA HA!!!

I am coming back to read your report. We have 4 (5 for me) day weekend this weekend. So my goals, read this whole trip report, clean my house, clean out the dressers and toy boxes.

Sunday we are going to Helen, GA for OctoberFest

Next year I am hoping to go to Disney in November/Early December so I think your report will give me some great ideas.

Hoping and Praying Hurricane Matthew doesn't destroy Florida and the Georgia Coast. Last weekend we visited the Georgia Coast, stayed on Jekyll Island and visited St. Simon's Island and Savannah. So many beautiful places. Hope it isn't all washed away...

Gotta go run a couple errands.

I am coming back to read your report. We have 4 (5 for me) day weekend this weekend. So my goals, read this whole trip report, clean my house, clean out the dressers and toy boxes.

Next year I am hoping to go to Disney in November/Early December so I think your report will give me some great ideas.

Hoping and Praying Hurricane Matthew doesn't destroy Florida and the Georgia Coast. Last weekend we visited the Georgia Coast, stayed on Jekyll Island and visited St. Simon's Island and Savannah. So many beautiful places. Hope it isn't all washed away...

Well Hello there!!
Any questions just ask. November was a GREAT TIME to go!
Goals Schmoles.. I have them.. Never made one work... so good luck to you!!! :rotfl2:

Okay so I'm not Mo but I had to chime in here. I love love love Helen, GA! My daughter went to Master's Commission Cleveland,GA and we always stayed in Helen. We were just talking about how fun our stays were there.

Okay so this is my second time reading your trip report (I'm nestalgic for Disney at Christmas Time :'( ) And I am only now realizing that not only did I go the same dates as you guys in 2015, but I also found my two of my brothers, my father, and even myself in the background of your Hollywood Studios photos on your first day! One of my brothers is in the first street view of the park, I think my mother is too but I'm not sure. My other brother, father, and I are in the front row of the forzen sing along pics! I thought that was really cool lol

Well hello!
HA! how awesome you found yourselves!! I love that! Yes there is nothing better then Christmas time in Disney! they do it up right don't they?
Thank you for reading! I am so happy you enjoyed this report. it was a great trip just sad it was cut short.
I don't know when we will be back during this time. We might have to wait until a January trip? Plus i really want to go to Disneyland for their decorations!

Your always welcome to come about the trip i am currently planning for this sept!

I was surprised lol I saw the time stamps on the photos and thought I'd check the background and sure enough there we were! It's never easy having a trip cut short, but that gives you a better excusse to spend even more time there next time! Christmas in Disney is the most magical! We went last December and it never gets easier coming home. I'll deffinitly check out your september trip report! As of right now we're booked the last week of August going into September, but we're still conflicted over the heat. We we're deffinitly spoiled by Florida in the winter time! We are also booked the last week of November going into Decemeber but college schedules might make that one a bit dififcult. We were also maybe thinking about the middle of January inbetween the marathon and MLK. I've heard the Disneyland Christmas decorations are wonderful as well!

I do hope you do follow along on the PTR for this sept!

love planning trips I see you have a ton! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter