Let it go

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
Is it just me or when your listening to "let it go" from. "Frozen" do you ever just... LET IT GO and do what ever you want. For me it happens in my car. I just could not give one care I just go for it and sing and dance a little. It seems to happen when a teenager drives up next to me and I'm just sitting there like "whoops"

Yeah I love the song. I just don't care about anything any more so "let it go" seems to be my favorite song.

I love it. My mom does, too, she'll sing and dance to it (not like that's rare XD). It gives off a good and fun vibe, it's making its way up my 'Most Listened To' tracks on my phone's music

Hey, on the surface it is about a woman who can make it snow. A winner in my book

But yeah, an amazing song by an incredible performer. The Demi Lavato version is "meh"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter