Let’s revive the Dis!

What are your plans Sue?

Not sure on what parks on what days yet, still working on that, but the first 7 nights are Saratoga, then 1 night lake buena vista, 3 nights Boardwalk and the last 3 nights are Rosen Inn International. Food and Wine will be a definate while we are at the Boardwalk.
Kaylee Im so excited about going back. So much I havent seen, Ive told Jules and Ian, I plan on going on everything :wave::jumping1:

When is your next trip??

Very exciting Sue, I know you will love the Boardwalk

We are doing a bit of a mixture this trip. Hard Rock Hotel (2 nights), Cabana Bay (1 night), Polynesian (5 nights) and finally the Boardwalk at the moment but hoping to change to the Beach Club (6 nights)

We are there for a MNSSHP and for the first weekend of Food & Wine, so we will try some stuff out for you

Got my June trip sorted, flights, hotel and Disney tickets all booked :) Now just to wait for my 60 day ADR to book my Blue Bayou Fantasmic dining package. Thinking about doing 2 more TS meals this year, as with Star Wars Galaxys Edge, most likely being open I want to make sure I have somewhere to each and not have to battle the epic crowds at QS places. Anyone got any recommendations?

Great to see some activity here!

Our trip is this Sept, what started as an Offisite just doing Seaword and BGT, turned into a offsite but going to Disney, which turned into a week at Pop Century with QS Dining Plan. By the time we'd added car and parking, and food we found it was cheaper to Stay Onsite with a all in package and ME for transport!

Very exciting Sue, I know you will love the Boardwalk

We are doing a bit of a mixture this trip. Hard Rock Hotel (2 nights), Cabana Bay (1 night), Polynesian (5 nights) and finally the Boardwalk at the moment but hoping to change to the Beach Club (6 nights)

We are there for a MNSSHP and for the first weekend of Food & Wine, so we will try some stuff out for you

Sounds fantastic hon, yes let me know the best of the best of food and wine, although Im sure I will try it all:rotfl2::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!