Less Than 24 Hours Till We Arrive At BWI, Here Are The Plans!

Disneypal

Mouseketeer
First of all let me say a great big Thank You to all of you who helped me plan this trip!!! Now here are the plans you helped to create.

Day 1: Fly out 6am and arrive at 10:45am. We are being picked up by YourRide. Having traveled with Rabbit and Jimmy on 2 other occasions we are sure this will go very smoothly (their prices are great, they have a coupon on their website and are very dependable). We are staying at BWI for 6 nights. I have sent in a fax requesting a nonsmoking room with 2 queen size beds that is close to the quiet pool. That afternoon we are planning on hangin out at the pool and then going for an early dinner at ESPN Zone. After dinner we are going to go on a boat ride around the resorts.

Day 2: DH has his seminar, the 2 girls plan on sleeping in and I am going to go for an early morning run. By the time I get back the girls should be up and we are going to go and get a muffin at Boardwalk Bakery. Then we will head for the Main Pool at BWI. For lunch we are doing a tea at Garden View Lounge at the GF. In the late afternoon we plan on doing a little shopping at the MK Resorts. That evening we are going to eat at Ohana hopefully during the fireworks at MK.

Day 3: This day DH is still in seminar and the girls are going to check out the Epcot resorts with have lunch at Hurricane Hanna's Grill. When DH is done we are having dinner at Beaches and Cream, we may even go for the Kitchen Sink. Later we plan a surrey ride.

Day 4: DH is still in seminar and we are devoting this day to Market Place and Pleasure Island shopping. Lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express. Haven't decided yet but may do Pleasure Island that night with girls. If we do we would try and do Adventures Club and a Comedy Show. Dinner is either Boardwalk Pizza or something quick at DDD.

Day 5: DH only has seminar 1/2 day. The girls have a spa appointment in the am at Saratoga Spa for pedicures. That afternoon we plan a day at the pool and sight seeing. This is also our 22nd Anniversary. For dinner that night the girls are on their own (happily) and we are going to Spoodles. After dinner we plan on going to Jelly Rolls (I love this place, it's a bar but Disney style which is my style of a bar).

Day 6: We have a breakfast at Cape May Cafe, off to the pool for a bit and then head over to MGM. We are going to take in a couple of the shows, ride a few rides and then go to 50's Prime Time Cafe for dinner. After dinner I am hoping to get to see Fantasmic (7th trip to Disney and have never been able to see it).

Day 7: Flight leaves at 6am (what time should we get up, have our driver come and be at the airport). :( :( :(

If I am forgetting anything or you don't agree let me know! I will let you know how it all went, thanks again!;) :D

Wow.. a six day trip and no park visits???

Not even EPCOT or MGM which are right there near BWI??

Sounds like a nice relaxed itinerary - (except for all the seminars lol)

Have a great time,

>>^..^<<

why are you not going to the parks more? You have six days. Relax some and hit the parks some. Dont go all out, but at least visit them all at least once. Have fun!!!

We are going to MGM and possibly Typhoon Lagoon and Pleasure Island. We voted on what to do and where to go. Both girls only wanted to go to MGM, I was the only one who wanted to go to Epcot and then we felt bad going to parks and the DH being in seminars. Like they say there is more to Disney than the parks and we are going to try some of the other things this trip. Who know if this is how it will turn out but that is the plan!;)

You just got me really excited to go back to BW! We will be back in October. I think it is great you are doing other things besides just the parks. DH and I (and DD - who is 2) just returned from WL in early April. DH was going to business meetings also, so we also did alot of non park stuff. We had a blast! There are so many other things to do at Disney that are, IMHO, just as fun as the parks!

2 recommendations:
~rent water mice - my DD and I rented one and it was a ton of fun!
~if you haven't eaten at Cape May Cafe for dinner - it was one of the best meals we have ever had at Disney. I see you are going there for breakfast, we haven't tried it yet for breakfast, but look forward to that on our next trip.

Have fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter