Length of Stay passes

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
Does anyone understand how length of stay passes (if they still have them) work? We are staying at the Doubletree suites in downtown disney but only for three days. They don't sell three day park hoppers (do they?). Should I look into length of stay passes. Are they usually a lot more expensive to get them through the hotel.

Thanks

i dont think you can get length of stay passes unless you are staying at a disney owned resort. if you need a 3 day hopper sometimes ticket mania has them. www.ticketmania.com if you havent already sign up for the mousesavers newsletter. sometimes she has specials on tickets.

You could also purchase four or five day hopper passes if you think you'll visit WDW again. From what I've read on this board, unused days on hopper passes never expire, locking in future park visits with today's prices. I agree with worm761 in that I think LOS passes are only available when staying at a Disney resort.

Thank you both for your input. We have decided to go with a 5 day park hopper since we get military prices. It will only be $100 dollars more for all four of us to have a five day park hopper. We can use three this time and two next time and then go to universal next time when we can stay longer.

Thanks for the responses.:bounce:

You are better of getting Hopper passes than Length of Stay passes. Plus if you do not any of the days(Hopper) are good for life where as length of stay ends the day you leave. Plus length of stay you are payng for your arival day and departure day, which you rarely ever use to there full benifit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter