Lei Greeting at Airport

andrencau

Mouseketeer
Has anybody used one of the lei greeting services at the airport? If not, what did you do for leis?

You can also go pick them up at the ABC store, Target, CostCo, Foodland, etc once you get to the hotel…

They are good for pictures , we got ours when we did a luau . Like some one said you can buy one for $12 in the store.

They we stay nice if you put it back in the fridge at night. I gave mine away because I didn’t want it around my neck for every long…lol

On a related note, is Aulani still not doing leis upon arrival at the resort? Or the flavored water that used to be outside the main entrance? I saw a thread from about 6 months ago that said these were gone, but haven’t seen anyone recently comment.

Both of these are small things but were a fun way to start at the resort, so I was hoping they would return by our next trip.

On a related note, is Aulani still not doing leis upon arrival at the resort? Or the flavored water that used to be outside the main entrance? I saw a thread from about 6 months ago that said these were gone, but haven’t seen anyone recently comment.

Both of these are small things but were a fun way to start at the resort, so I was hoping they would return by our next trip.
They weren’t there in late August….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter