Legoland when to go in June or August

jamsmom-cal

Earning My Ears
Seeking knowledge on when Legoland is least busy during summer. Of course I know weekdays. We're considering 2018 June 19 - 20 or August 17 - 18. Thanks in advance!

If you're looking for least crowded I'd do August as most schools down here are starting back August 14 this year (so probably that same week next year).

We were just there last week and found the crowds relatively easy to work with. We were there by 10am and stayed until the park closed at 8. We were able to do almost everything and did not purchase the wait time decreaser thing. I would say later in August is probably even better because of school being in session. But, a regular summer weekday was not unbearable.

Have you checked the isitpacked website? Base don this year's dates, it looks like the 19-20 of June is on the tale end of the "It's Alright" dates and that the August 17-18 is right at the start of the same. So either set of dates looks to be similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts