Legoland hotel help?

readytogotodisney

DIS Veteran
I was just playing around with dates on LL websites, we're not going until March, but would like to stay at LL hotel for atleast 1 night. But it looks like it's all booked except for 1 night during our week? And only lets me pick something called "Friends Fully Themed" at a cost of $420!!
Description -
"Girls just want to have fun! Stay and play in your own piece of Heartlake City and become part of the world of LEGO Friends. Complete with the Café, Stables and your very own LEGO tree house room, use clues to explore the tree house and join the LEGO Friends in a game of hide and seek with their pets! All LEGO Friends rooms include fun and colorful décor and LEGO models. At LEGOLAND Hotel, the fun never ends! Room includes King bed in the adult sleeping area, and bunk bed with pull out trundle bed in the kid’s quarters. Sleeps 5 (Max 2 adults)"

Now I've never been to LL hotel, but I'm thinking something described at girls just want to have fun isn't going to please my 7 yr old DS.

Is it really possible that the hotel is booked up for our stay at 10 months out? Did I completely miss the boat on this one or is LL site glitchy?
I'll call when I can, but I didn't know if anyone here had experience with this.

We've stayed at the Legoland Hotel in California twice, never really had a problem with booking a room a few months prior to our trip. I'm not sure which day you're looking at exactly, but I see some availability in March 2017, but some random Thursdays and Saturdays are not available. The Friends theme looks to have pink walls and pictures of unicorns, and also appears to be more expensive than the other themes. Not a typical boys room, although my son loves the color pink. Maybe worth calling them as you said.

Edit: January and February are wide open. I suspect that maybe it's too far in advance so they haven't opened up all the rooms for booking yet. If you look at April 2017, there's only a few days you can book.

Also, as a side note, just remember that Legoland might be closed in the middle of the week.

Thanks. I called and the person on the phone was surprised I could even book anything. She said her system is only allowing her to go through Dec 2016, and she hinted that if I looked again in Nov/Dec I'd see lower rates.
I knew there had to be something up, it's just seemed nuts that everything would be booked out 10 months in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter