Legoland California coupons?

Scoutdog

Mouseketeer
We're going to Legoland in early June. I've read reports of coupons for free child admission with paying adult. Does anyone know where to get those, or if there is a promo code that can be used to get the same deal online?

Thanks so much!

Hello! We just went to Legoland for the first time. And not to be a downer, but I wish we hadn't. It was very expensive for what it was. I would only go if you did get a good deal.

Its about the same price as Disney but without the Disney magic. It was dirty and just blah. We waited in VERY long lines for pretty boring rides. I have 2 girls, 9 and 6 who love rides and it didn't have anything to offer. The only thing I enjoyed was the Lego Vegas, DC, etc. But that wasn't worth $70 in my book.

Honestly, We ended up calling it Lame-o Land. Read the reviews on Tripadvisor also. I wish I would have!

Bumping.....

I am looking to go early June as well. I am just so unsure what to do. As we are a family of 6. Kids age 17,16, 12, and 7. Not sure if the prices are worth it for my kids age. But yet I don't want my 7 year old to miss the experience. So hoping for a coupon or a great deal.

Bumping.....

I am looking to go early June as well. I am just so unsure what to do. As we are a family of 6. Kids age 17,16, 12, and 7. Not sure if the prices are worth it for my kids age. But yet I don't want my 7 year old to miss the experience. So hoping for a coupon or a great deal.

Just to add onto what Jmedrew. You might want to pass on LegoLand. 7yo probably will like it. You will be dragging the older kids around for 7yo's sake. It's a little kid park with really poor roller coasters for "older" kids.

As far as coupons. In Lego Club magazine, you can sign up online, they have a coupon inside for buy and adult get a kids ticket free. Just one though.

I think in the area, Vons or Ralphs has coupons on reciepts and maybe on some soda cans. Having not lived in the area for a while I don't know specifically.

If one parent took the 7 yr old to LL for the day. The other parent and older kids could spend the day at the beach and/or outlet mall.

If you can find a kid free with adult coupon, get dropped off, that'll save another $12 and the rest of the family gets to go do stuff they enjoy.

The mall is just around the corner maybe 5 minutes away and the beach is not very far, maybe 5-10 minutes. I've never gone to the beach in Carlsbad so maybe someone else could say for sure how far it is.

We went for about 7-8 years in a row (ds is almost 15) we always loved the whole park. I think the landscaping is beautiful & very peaceful. We never went for the rides they were just a bonus. Oh that and the apple fries.

We're going on a 2 week, large family road trip from San Antonio to San Diego, Anaheim and Grand Canyon in mid June. Back in January, I bought several discounted Lego Christmas theme bags (for a whopping 40 cents each) at our local Toys R Us which have a coupon on the back. The coupons read "Free Child Ticket with paid adult ticket to LEGOLAND California or LEGOLAND Discovery Center". They expire 12/31/11. I happen to have 4 coupons left over, so let me know who needs them, I'll be happy to pass these along.

Phil, we could use 2 of your coupons for a trip to San Diego next week. I sent you a private message too. If you still have them available I'll get you our mailing address.

Thanks so much!!! We were really surprised to see how much the normal price of admission is to Legoland CA.

Hi Scoutdog,
No problem, I'll send you two coupons tomorrow in the outgoing mail. I tried to send you a direct message, but since I have less than 10 posts, I was unable to do so. Send me a message with your address, thanks

Phil

Hi endy,
No problem, I'll send you the last two coupons, don't worry about the postage, my pleasure. Send me the mailing address, thanks.

Phil

Okay endy, got your message, will put the coupons in the mail tomorrow. Let me know when you get them, thanks.

Okay Scoutdog, got your message, will put the coupons in the mail tomorrow. It will be our first trip to Legoland as well, a warm-up for DL and DCA a few days later. Let me know when you get them, thanks.

Phil

I am looking for free child admission coupon to Legoland as well. Anyone else has an extra one? Thanks.

We used the coupons on Monday. Thanks so much, Phil!

The kids and we loved Legoland. It's definitely a park for smaller kids - not teenagers, but that was fine with us. A few of the rides (like the log flume) we're too "little kid sized" for our 8 and 6 year old because they've ridden some bigger rides at Six Flags and Disney.

Their favorites were the Dragon coaster, a Knight's Duel ride that twists you all over, and they absolutely loved the Volvo Driving School. The Miniland area was also incredible with the detail they built those lego models to. My wife and I liked the actual city models the best, but our son (and I) really enjoyed the Star Wars miniland too!

Thanks again, Phil, and enjoy your trip too!

two days after we go back we discovered in the checkout aisle back home at Target they had little Lego sets in bags (45 pieces or so) and the bag at this same coupon printed on it. So look for little party favor sized bagged Lego sets and check for the coupon (good both in Carlsbad, CA and Schaumberg, IL)

I have 3 (three) 25% off admission to Legoland and Legoland Water Park coupons that were in our local paper last Sunday. Up to 6 tickets may be purchased with this discount. Expires 9-15-2011. You have to visit both on the same day.

The third coupon has the upper left corner torn off but contains all the terms and conditions.

Free to first three responders - just PM me your address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter