Legoland Brick or Treat

east_coaster

Earning My Ears
We are planning on going to Legoland for Brick or Treat. Has anyone here been? Any tips, tricks or must do? Would it be better to just do a normal day at Legoland?

My daughter (age 7 and only child) has specifically asked for Legoland, I just figured we'd combine it with some Halloween fun! Thanks! :-)

I know this is an old post. But would anyone have any info. Are the festivities in the evening or during regular park hours? We've never done legoland but will be doing 2 days one weekend October. Interested to hear others experiences. @east_coaster did you end up going last year?

I know this is an old post. But would anyone have any info. Are the festivities in the evening or during regular park hours? We've never done legoland but will be doing 2 days one weekend October. Interested to hear others experiences. @east_coaster did you end up going last year?

I have not been, but I read several reviews online. The brick-or-treat takes place during regular operating hours and is included in the price of admission. Trick or treating, halloween themed meet and greets, halloween themed shows, halloween photo ops, and fireworks at night. Legoland tends to close earlier than other theme parks, so the 8pm closing for brick or treat counts as extended hours in October.

We unfortunately didn't get a chance to go, we had to cancel our trip last minute, but everything I was able to find about it looked like a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter