Legoland April 2024

Jayunit09

Mouseketeer
Good morning,

My wife and I are planning to take our girls to Legoland for school break April 2024. Any personal experience on how many days? We plan to do all 3 parks and also stay at the Legoland hotel. My girls will be 7 (almost 8) and 3 (almost 4) when we arrive.

My current plan after research is Saturday-Wednesday (4 nights) and then 3 nights at animal kingdom villas on our points. Is 4 nights too long?

Thank You!

We have done Legoland Florida a few times over the years. Our son is now 13yrs old and he still loves it. We like staying at their Beach Retreat Resort. We can do the park without the waterpark part in one day. If you plan to do the water park and maybe also do the Peppa Pig park I would do no more then 3 days. So 2 days at Legoland then 1 day at Peppa Pig. We personally would only do 2 days but we pass on doing the waterpark when we go. So for us day 1 Legoland then day 2 Peppa Pig park.

You will not need that long. 1-2 days in Legoland and the Waterpark. Peppa Pig is 1/2 day. So 2 nights, 2.5 days would work great.

I don’t think 4 days is too long at those ages. I agree with PP that you can “do” Legoland in a day, if that means you get on the rides once. But kids like to re-ride things, and 7 and 4 are prime ages for the Legoland attractions. There are places to go build with the Lego, and some kids can be entertained for hours with that alone. April is a great time for the water park because it’s warm, but with fewer afternoon thunderstorms to dive everyone out of the water. Again, the water park isn’t terribly big, but kids like playing in water. I haven’t been to the Peppa Pig park, so can’t speak to that.

My comments above are really only true if you approach it as a vacation where kids can spend as much time on something as they want. At WDW, it’s like you need to have this detailed plan and you’re going from ride to ride to get in as many as you can. But think about when kids go to a playground. They don’t go down the slide once, and then they’ve “done” the slide. We have a local amusement park that is less than half a day by WDW standards, but elementary aged kids can easily have a full day there and ask to go back because they’re re-riding the things they like and having fun. I think you can go to Legoland for a day or two and come away feeling like you’ve seen and done everything, but I also think you can take your kids for four days, and they’ll enjoy all four days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter