Legoland - 13 and 11 year old girls ?

macNZ

Earning My Ears
We are visiting California in Sept/Oct (3 weeks) from New Zealand. I haven't looked into Legoland as I thought we would just do Disney, Universal Studios and Magic Mountain. I had an impression that Legoland was for little kids. Am I correct, or should we try to squeeze it into our trip?

Thank you

I would say they are on the verge of being a bit too old. LL is better for the under 10 group. I think we did go when my DS was 12 or so. Myself I love the park, it's beautiful and mini land is quite cool.

Have them look at the website to see how much interest they show. It's quite expensive. Knotts may be better if you're looking for bigger rides.

I would suggest spending the money you would have on LL tickets on actual Legos. I think your girls would enjoy that more than the actual park.

I agree with the others, your girls are just outside the sweetspot age for Legoland. They might enjoy the waterpark there, but driving down to Carlsbad just for a water park may not be the best use of time/resources.

October is kids free month in San Diego, so kids get in free with paid adult tickets. It also includes Seaworld, the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park. Legoland has a a few roller coaster for the big kids but it is geared towards 10 and under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter