Lego store and playground at Disney Springs

Shermonica Simon

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We will be at disney at the end if Aug. I understand that there is a plaground at the store. Will it be too hot to use it. Also are there places to sit l, both inside and out, while the adults watch the children play.

Hello,

We will be at disney at the end if Aug. I understand that there is a plaground at the store. Will it be too hot to use it. Also are there places to sit l, both inside and out, while the adults watch the children play.

There are some places to sit near the store but the areas where the kids play are extremely busy and chaotic and there is no seating there.

Now, it will be less busy in you go in the morning when most people are at the parks, but as the day goes on it gets busier and busier.

The areas where the kids build can play with race cars is covered in the shade. My kids have grown out of the play area and I don't recall even seeing it when we were there last month -- but it just could be it was too crowded and I missed it.

If you want a relaxing place to watch the kids play, go over to Fort Wilderness. They have a nice play area near the Trail's End restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter