Leaving Thursday

CA Disney Fans

DIS Veteran
DH and I are leaving Thursday night and heading to DL for the weekend. So I should be doing the three day dance, but I really don't feel like it. I think it could be because DS won't be joining us. He will be staying with my ex (DS's biological father). We had planned to take him and let him miss one day of school, but since he got a couple 2's (best is 4) on his report card, he doesn't deserve to a "treat" of a trip to DL. I feel a bit bad, but know he's got to know there's consequences and all for not doing well in school.

It should be a nice adults only trip. My sister, her boyfriend and my mother will be meeting us there on Saturday.

Please help me get more into dancing.

I know you will miss your son but I hope you can enjoy your trip at least a little bit.

Have a great time at Disneyland!

Katholyn

Thanks! My DH is already feeling bad about not taking our DS and he was the one initially pushing me to decide that he couldn't make the trip. We have decided that if he does well next semester, we'll head up to Tahoe to go skiing and possibly back to DL or WDW in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!