Leaving Luggage with Bell Services for multiple days

tony67

DIS Veteran
Just wondering has anyone left their luggage with bell services for a couple of days well they went to Disney or elsewhere?

I'm going to go to Disney for two nights in the middle of my trip and was thinking I'd like to just leave the luggage at Universal as I don't need it all.

I'm guessing its not an issue, but has anyone done this?

I would call the hotel directly to ask, but I highly doubt you can leave luggage overnight.

The service is only supposed to be for temporarily holding luggage before check-in if your room isn't ready or to hold luggage while waiting for a flight or going to the parks on the day of checkout.

I could be wrong so it would be best to call.

I would call the hotel directly to ask, but I highly doubt you can leave luggage overnight.

The service is only supposed to be for temporarily holding luggage before check-in if your room isn't ready or to hold luggage while waiting for a flight or going to the parks on the day of checkout.

I could be wrong so it would be best to call.
Thanks - some business hotels do this. I plan on asking when I am there as its not that important for to me to call ahead, but if someone else has done this it would be good to know.

We had ours held for a cruise. It was not an issue. As long as you have a reservation in the near future you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter