leaving in the morning

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
Well my mom and I are getting ready to leave in the morning, since she still recovering from a stroke she wont be very mobile, so a little nervous for evrything to go well. Have a wheelchair lift reserved on teh disneyland express so dont have to worry about that. Have a ada room at the grand. It will be a mellow trip. Probably will just go on rides that she can stay in the wheelchair and the shows. Only dissappontment is that great moments with mr lincoln isnt running because of the stupid movie preview. Plan to do character greets and get autographs for the first time. I just enjoy being at disneyland even without riding anything, and the food!!! Hoping for a great trip filled with memories.

Well my mom and I are getting ready to leave in the morning, since she still recovering from a stroke she wont be very mobile, so a little nervous for evrything to go well. Have a wheelchair lift reserved on teh disneyland express so dont have to worry about that. Have a ada room at the grand. It will be a mellow trip. Probably will just go on rides that she can stay in the wheelchair and the shows. Only dissappontment is that great moments with mr lincoln isnt running because of the stupid movie preview. Plan to do character greets and get autographs for the first time. I just enjoy being at disneyland even without riding anything, and the food!!! Hoping for a great trip filled with memories.
I'll be there tomorrow (as always). If you see me, please say hello :-). Hope you have a great time!

I saw the Aladdin preview at DL. I feel a whole lot better about the movie, and I am really looking forward to it!

Hope you're having a great time with your Mom on Mothers Day! The Grand is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter