Leaving in one week...AHHHH...what to do!

poohjedi

Earning My Ears
My friends and I quickly decided to take a vacation to Disney World next week (we all start a new job later this month and wanted one last hurrah!)

We got a hotel (off-property unfortunately) already and I think everything else is in order, but I have one problem.

While I am slightly Disney experienced (this will be my 6th time going) my friends are Disney newbies. Is there anything that we just shouldn't miss while we are there? I want to show them all that I can but I feel I have probably missed quite a lot in my past trips and I want to enjoy some new things too.

We are visiting MK, EP, and MGM and will be there for 5 days total. AK isn't in our budget unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!!
:D

Polynesian - 1988
Off-Property - 1986

Welcome to the DIS, <b>poohjedi</b>, I'm very glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

I encourage you not to miss Illuminations, Fantasmic and Wishes. They are just wonderful :)

You might want to call Alamo for the 3 day Park Hopper Plus and then you could maybe squeeze in AK too. Or check out 4 day park hopper pluses on www.ticketmania.com. If you like PI or DQ, they are also an excellent source for reduced price tickets.
Jellyrolls is nice for dueling pianos at the Boardwalk ($6 cover) and Atlantic Dance (also at the Boardwalk) may not even have a cover.

We love to do attractions at the parks, and then visit one of the water parks on a warm day, and also PI at least once a visit.

HTH

Thanks those are some great suggestions. I have had the pleasure of seeing both Illuminations and Fantasmic and I wouldn't miss them for the world this trip. Wishes is new to me, so we will definetly check them out.

I didn't even know 4 day park hopper plus tickets were an option anymore. That sounds like we can squeeze that in our budget. Last time I was at AK I missed a lot so I really want to go back.

Thanks for so much for the welcome and advice. I am looking forward to this trip now more than ever

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Don't miss the new Philharmagic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter