Leaving in 3 hours

tiggerpoo

Earning My Ears
Well after a horrible death in my family 2 weeks ago we are scheduled to fly out in less than3 hours from now. Feeling kind of weird about going, but was assured by my family members that I should go. This tripped was planned 9 months ago and is paid in full. Part of me feels very guilty and part of me needs to go. So I say to everyone... Please enjoy the people you love now because you never know when they will be taken from you. And now more than ever we will truly feel the "magic" when we are in the happiest place on earth! And my 21 year old neice did love Disneyland, so we will do this for her. Her favorite character was winnie the poo, so we will be especially touched if we see him.
Thanks everyone for all the great tips I've learned from all of you.

good luck on your trip and God Bless your family. I am sure she would want you to go and have fun in her memory.

I am so sorry for your loss. Don't worry...You are doing the right thing by going! Your niece wouldn't want people to hold back their own lives.

If you are hoping to see Pooh while at DL, you shouldn't have any problem at all. I know that Pooh and the gang do the character breakfast at the Plaza Inn. They probably have a scheduled place that they hang out in the park somewhere. Last time we went, they were all near the Tommorrowland entrance right by Main Street.

I believe that your niece will be with you in spirit for sure! Have a great time!

Sue:)

:) I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind thoughts. We just returned from Disneyland and we did have fun. And I saw Pooh many times and thought about my neice, she would be happy that we went. Thanks again for the nice things that were said.

Tiggerpoo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!