Leaving in 3 days.. quick questions

Gabbys_mom

Earning My Ears
Thanks so much for all of the tips that I've gotten in the last couple of months! Just a few more days and we're off... Just a couple of last minute questions:

1. Is there a "wine package" on the 4 night Wonder cruise?
2. How much is postage to send a postcard from CC to the mainland US?
3. Is fresh fruit available for room service? Or just for a couple of hours in the afternoon on Deck 9?

I can't wait!!! :pinkbounc

1. Yes, wine packages are offered on the Wonder. You should get the sales pitch shortly after boarding. It was in the same vicinity as the selling of soda mugs. You can also buy a wine package in the dining room your first night.

2. The larger postcards (6"x8"?) cost 65 cents to mail to the mainland from CC. I can't remember the price to mail the smaller ones.

3. I don't recall fresh fruit being available via room service, but I could be mistaken.

We were on the july 2000 cruise and agree about postage. Perhaps someone could tell you when the p.o. is open. We made
several treks back from the beach and finally when we were about to board the ship it was open. Someone who does this more routinely might be able to save you a few steps as they did not have an hours sign. It was worth the wait- really cute. We even bought something on the spot so we could mail one to ourselves at home. Susan

1985 Villas
1986 Tree House Villa
1987 Fort Wilderness homes
1991 Poly concierge
1992 Grand Floridian
1996 Beach
1997 Poly concierge/bwv
1999 Beach
2000 Bwv and Wonder 3 day
2000 Yacht
2001 Yacht
2002 - scheduled yacht 4/31 and 5/5 Wonder

I'm positive there is some type of fresh fruit platter available with room service. I remember DH ordering it and our kids ate all the grape on him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter