Leaving Friday, Rain, Rain, Rain?

TravelingJen24

DVC Member
We are leaving Friday for a wonderful week at BCV's and now the weather channel shows rain for the entire week. Some are 30% chance and other days are 60%. What have your experiences with rain been? Does it rain all day or just portions? Thanks

Usually just portions - and you may have rain at MGM but not at AK, or at the resort but not a the park you're going to. Of course, there can be the non-stop days as well. Bring parkas, and remember how light the crowds will be if it rains! It cools the place down as well, and there's always plenty to do in the rain at WDW. Also - the weather around there just isn't too easy to forecast - until the night before or the day of - it will change constantly. We were supposed to get a lot of rain on our trip, and we got one tiny light shower at AK in the 8 days we were there! I'm sure you'll have a great vacation!

You got me to look, we'll just be there for the weekend, and yup!!!! Rain rain, go away!!!!

Bobbi :flower:

The rain doesn't bother my husband and I, but my mother and father-in-law will be there and they don't like to go out in it. I guess they can just hang. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter