Leaving for DL on Monday!

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Wish I was going.

Hmm...I am going to San Diego on Tuesday for business, maybe I can sneek up there for a quick visit.

Ohhh--have a GREAT time! How exciting for you! What are your plans for the trip--how many days, where are you staying, what ADR's do you have etc?!
Tell me! Tell me! I love hearing about people's vacation plans! :sunny:

Have so much fun!!! I can't wait for 4 months when I get to go back to DL.

DisneyDotty said:
Ohhh--have a GREAT time! How exciting for you! What are your plans for the trip--how many days, where are you staying, what ADR's do you have etc?!
Tell me! Tell me! I love hearing about people's vacation plans! :sunny:

Well, since you asked... ;)

We fly out of O'Hare on Monday at 10 AM Central, landing at John Wayne/Orange County at 12:15 PM Pacific time. I upgraded us to 1st class using miles, it's a surprise for DH, he doesn't know I did that! Then we head to our hotel, the Desert Inn and Suites, located right across from DLR. We would have rather stayed on site, but not enough money this trip to do that! We'll check-in, then head to DL for the rest of the day/evening. No set dinner plans, we'll wing it.

Tuesday we meet up with my parents, who are driving in from Phoenix. We should meet them around 9 AM if their drive goes as planed. We'll go to MK again for the day. We'll have lunch at the Golden Horseshoe, and dinner will be at the Carnation Cafe (only becasue Blue Bayou is closed! :( ).

Wednesday, we'll go to DCA, lunch will be open. Dinner will be at ESPN Zone.

Thursday, we'll play it by ear, Mom and Dad will leave about 12 noon, then DH and I will think of something to do until our dinner reservation at Yamabuki, the Japanesse restaurant at PPH. Then I'm almost sure we'll go to MK for the rest of the evening.

Friday, we check out and fly home. :(

I'll be writing a trip report, so check out the DLR trip report board the first week of May, I'll have something up!

I'll be there Mon - Friday too!!!

The only people luckier than us are the people who are already there!

We are there Sunday through Friday, so we leave SUNDAY . . . woo hooo . . i'm actually trying to catch a cancellatoin for sat night and just go up and relax sat night, but so far no luck . .

Whoo hoo! You're catching DLR at a great time. The weather seems to have stabalized and it's back to sunny SoCal days. Hope you have a great trip!

Me, too, me, too! :banana:
We leave Sunday for our first trip to Disneyland! (Well, DH went twice as a kid, but that was at least 25 years ago.) The rest of us are first-timers, WOOHOO!!! (We'll be the glow-in-the-dark pale folks from Seattle...) ;)

Alex2kMommy said:
(We'll be the glow-in-the-dark pale folks from Seattle...) ;)

Hey! I thought that was just dh and I! LOL

You are all so lucky! We don't get to go until then end of July!
I told dh the other night that we need to plan to take the kids in November 2007, to celebrate their birthdays. (They both have November birthdays, 13 days apart) He said, "We can't go to Disneyland every year"

HAAHAHAHHAHAHA! Boy did he marry the wrong person!! LOL :banana: princess:

Well, hello from Sycamore -- small world huh? My family was just there in early March -- had a great time, too short of course! Anyhow -- if you have digital camera equipment, would you mind taking a couple pictures of Splash Mountain for me? (The drop, the entrance sign, a "you may get wet" sign?) Mine didn't turn out & I'd like to finish my scrapbook with better pictures. I have pictures from inside the ride that I'd share if you're interested.

Have a great time!!!
Brenda

Alex2kMommy said:
(We'll be the glow-in-the-dark pale folks from Seattle...) ;)

You won't be the only ones. We glow up here in Marysville too.

I am not gonna make promises cuz i'm the one that closes my eyes at the drop, so I'll put DH in charge of the camera and hopefully we hook you up. I'll let you know probably next sat if we did or not, probably won't get home till late friday night.

And I am s-o excited. So far the kids DON'T know. They think they're leaving school early on Wednesday for a dentist appointment, lol.
I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter