Leaving and coming back to park in same day

mlggator22

Mouseketeer
We will be in the park on Friday and staying in a Universal hotel. My son may have to leave during the day to return to the hotel to take a test for school. If he does that, will he have any trouble getting back into the parks?

Possibly. What I've read from people who have been there when it's reached capacity is that you're not guaranteed entrance, but there is a second "priority" entrance line for hotel guests so that as people leave, you are let in first before the general public.

I wonder if there is anywhere fairly quiet that he could actually take it in the park. It is on a chromebook and he could create a hotspot with his phone.

This Friday? I doubt you'll have any trouble with capacity. Next Friday likely a different story.

We hopped back and forth between both parks this past weekend, Monday and Tuesday and had no issues all day long. He should be fine. Thanksgiving weekend would be a different story.

I'd think it would be fine this week, too. But a plan b could be to use one of the URest areas to have somewhere quiet to take the test.

The biggest downside would be having to lug around the laptop all day. Looks like a low chance of rain, but it's still Florida - so I'd probably try to figure out how to keep it dry just in case.

If you choose to leave the parks, just ask a TM if they are close to capacity and I think they would let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!