Leave in 3 weeks. Help!!

Dave_uk

Mouseketeer
So we leave in 3 weeks very excited.

Been to WDW 4 times and first time to DLP.

Do I need to make ADRs. We made them for every Florida trip. Just got paperwork today and it says to make them.

We are on the harth board option and recommendations?

I would personally make reservations, although it isn’t as hard to get into restaurants as in WDW! If you want to do character dining, then you definitely should prebook as chances are they’re already full. Which half board meal plan are you on? Each type offers access to different restaurants.

I have a couple more weeks, before I am able to make Reservations... When I booked our trip, I did ask if a CC was necessary to book, and about the fee for not showing up... The CM told me that they did not take CC for reservations... Anyone know if this is right? I just want to be prepared when I make the call.

We have the half board plus meal plan that was free with our booking... If you check out you paper work it will tell you which program/restaurants that work with your plan...I have been studying everything I can... but I have read a few contradictions, which I am going to ask for clarification on, If you book at a premium restaurant do you just pay the difference from the half board price? or is this allowed. Another questions was if you are wanting to ordering a la cart instead of off the set menu offering? do you just pay the difference?

Since we are staying club level, we are going to have breakfast at the Resort... I am planning on making Dinner reservations and possibly one lunch reservation... Now to pick where to eat...

I have a couple more weeks, before I am able to make Reservations... When I booked our trip, I did ask if a CC was necessary to book, and about the fee for not showing up... The CM told me that they did not take CC for reservations... Anyone know if this is right? I just want to be prepared when I make the call.

We have the half board plus meal plan that was free with our booking... If you check out you paper work it will tell you which program/restaurants that work with your plan...I have been studying everything I can... but I have read a few contradictions, which I am going to ask for clarification on, If you book at a premium restaurant do you just pay the difference from the half board price? or is this allowed. Another questions was if you are wanting to ordering a la cart instead of off the set menu offering? do you just pay the difference?

Since we are staying club level, we are going to have breakfast at the Resort... I am planning on making Dinner reservations and possibly one lunch reservation... Now to pick where to eat...

Yes if you eat at a premium restaurant or want to eat a la carte rather then the set menu options you will pay the difference in price. I cant remember what the voucher is actually worth but someone else may be able to tell you

When planning where to eat just be aware that not all in park restaurants are open every day.

The CM was correct, no CC is taken (I know quite a lot of people in Europe who don't have a CC) and there is no fee for not showing up

Thank you, this is what I was hoping for, I am not sure on what time we will arrive at Disneyland, we are planning to leave our hotel in Paris early morning... so I am wanting to make some lunch reservations as well as dinner, but you never know we might want to sleep in or have one last meal or possible even look around a bit more... so this is great.. Merci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter