Should we keep our Le Cellier reservation?

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
I only order the filet mignon at Le Cellier, and I've NEVER been disappointed. It's sooooooo tender it cuts like butter, I don't even think I've needed a steak knife. And really when you consider that everything in Disney is marked up a ton, the mark up on the filet really isn't beyond the realm.

Filet is my favorite! :lovestruc

We really enjoyed it. Love the cheddar soup and pretzel bread. My husband's filet was like butter. Warm and cozy atmosphere. We've definitely put it back on our must do list.

I'd keep the reservation, but likely not order full entree. The appetizers and desserts are more than enough without having to pay those types of prices on steaks you can get better at places like the Yachtsman.

I would say nay as well but with a note. If you have never been there you should try it at least once and form your own opinion. My opinion is colored a bit because I am from Kansas City and one thing we have here are great steaks so I tend to judge a bit more harshly and one waitress arguing with my daughter made us drop the place. That being said reviews are all over the map and the only way to truly know is try it.

I guess you can have a bad meal at any restaurant. It depends on who’s in the kitchen that day plus people tend to review more often when they have a negative experience. We’ve only had great meals at Le Cellier during our visits to WDW.

Not as good as it used to be definitely not worth wasting 2 Table service meals on if your on the dining plan

I'm not interested in going back but if it's something you've always wanted to try, give it a go. It's certainly not the worst thing you could do, and you may very well love it like so many here do. :earsboy:

My most recent dinner visit there, we waited about 90 minutes past our reservation time to get seated, and then service was slow, so the whole thing took well over three hours. The food was OK but I didn't think it was worth the high prices. Even so, I plan on a lunch there next trip, maybe just having appetizers/sides/desserts.

I think at Le Cellier, it's the filet or bust. There are only a few other dishes (cheddar cheese soup, poutine) that merit an praise. But the filet blows people (myself included) away. So if you're going to Le Cellier to order the filet, I'd say keep it! If you want something like salmon, I'd say go elsewhere.

Not at all impressed with LC. Over priced, crowded, noisy.

Didn't vote but would say... our DXDDP meal there was fine (not really reflective of Canadian beef quality but ultimately it's a mass market steak house... so it was good enough...). Yeah the dining room is not impressive at all and is cramped and noisy. No more "authentic" than any of the other lands restaurants but not horrible either. It wouldn't be my least favourite in the world showcase.... but....

We usually go for a specific purpose.... such as having an appetizer or poutine and drinks. There was a mention of them offering Beavertails again at the Canadian pavillion which we love --- so our next trip we may just have lunch/dinner somewhere else and grab a Beavertail for dessert..

We go just about every year at eat there on the DeluxeDP. Is it the best steak ever, no ... there may even be a couple at WDW that are better. But we enjoy it. I don't think it is "bad" like a few Disney restaurants.

Hi just curious, where do you think the steaks are better?
I love the filet at le cellier , I also do at narcoosees. Since we love steaks, I'm interested to hear some other great options.:cutie:

OP, I would definitely keep your ressie. The filet mignon is amazing. The pretzel bread is out of this world. I'm not a big fan of their cheddar soup tho.
Also, be sure to take a picture with your family I'm front of thier beautiful gardens !

Are there any true male carnivores in here that can say if they would rather go with the porterhouse for two or a different larger steak at LC? We are going for the first time, in two weeks, and my hubby will never order just a filet because to him that portion size is only a jumping off point lol. We will be on the deluxe plan. But he is also big on quality as well. He and my youngest daughter, who is 13, would split the porterhouse if they decide on that. They both order rare so that works out. (don't underestimate her shes a 5'2 100 pound tiny beast who knows whats good ;) So my question is weighing the quality and the quantity, which menu option would some of you go with for a man's man meal?

Le Cellier was a no for us but I think it's definitely something you should try once! I'm another vote for Yachtsman, we had an amazing meal there!!

Are there any true male carnivores in here that can say if they would rather go with the porterhouse for two or a different larger steak at LC? We are going for the first time, in two weeks, and my hubby will never order just a filet because to him that portion size is only a jumping off point lol. We will be on the deluxe plan. But he is also big on quality as well. He and my youngest daughter, who is 13, would split the porterhouse if they decide on that. They both order rare so that works out. (don't underestimate her shes a 5'2 100 pound tiny beast who knows whats good ;) So my question is weighing the quality and the quantity, which menu option would some of you go with for a man's man meal?

My father and brother ordered the ribeyes. They both agreed my filet was much much better - even though they used the same sauce I had. There is a reason the filet is on everyone's rave review list.

Or I guess he and your daughter can split the porterhouse while you have the filet. If you do, please report back since I am curious about the porterhouse since it is more meat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!