LAX to Grand Californian with little kids

jlwhitney

Thumper2007
We are traveling end of Feb and will have a 6yo, 3yo and 8 month old with us and 3 adults. What is the best way to get to the hotel and then back to the hotel. When I priced out a rental car awhile ago it was crazy expensive.

If you need car seats you are limited to DL Express Bus or hired car service that will provide them.

If you are traveling with car seats...tons of options available. Uber is my go to.

I highly recommend Lansky’s. Have used them multiple times when my kids were all ages starting at one. They have an entire selection of car seats that are new and clean. You just need to request them at booking. They also stop at a grocery store, which is critical for us travelling with kids. Cars are clean and new. There is bottled water in the car when you get in and they meet you at baggage claim and help you out. All wins!

I highly recommend Lansky’s. Have used them multiple times when my kids were all ages starting at one. They have an entire selection of car seats that are new and clean. You just need to request them at booking. They also stop at a grocery store, which is critical for us travelling with kids. Cars are clean and new. There is bottled water in the car when you get in and they meet you at baggage claim and help you out. All wins!

This sounds awesome! We actually will have a bubble bum booster for the oldest and infant car seat for youngest . Don’t know about middle yet since we are heading to Hawaii after and may just rent a seat thier with car

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter