LAX or SNA?

LAX + Lyft to Disneyland is cheaper than flying into Orange County.
I don't understand why someones complaining about the walk. If you fly Southwest when you arrive its a straightline walk out of the terminal down and to luggage claim.
head back up to departures for your rideshare line.

If you fly Southwest when you arrive its a straightline walk out of the terminal down and to luggage claim.

That's how it seems to be for all. The “pod” system they have at lax makes me happier than the random gates all over the place, walk the length of the airport, thing most places have going on. Including SNA. Departing flights with SNA for me have all been the last gate at the very very very end of it all. The one where you walk outside to get on the plane after going down some stairs inside. Luggage claim at lax is focused, too. And then the transportation stuff (never took rideshare out though) is chaotic bc of how they do car pickups there, but also focused. Each terminal has its own set up pickup spots, and it’s all labeled. Loud from the traffic, but you walk outside after getting bags and it’s *right there*.

The only thing I don’t like about lax is picking someone up there. But since I don’t live there, that isn’t often my role, and I don't have to worry about it.

When I went in 2016, LAX was cheaper, and it was a direct flight. That made it the easy choice for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!