Laundry

They don't have do it yourself laundry on any RCL ship. They do have a service, you send it off to get laundered. They usually have a special where the bag is $35 or so to get wash and fold. Not sure how big the bag really is, I have never used it myself.

They don't have do it yourself laundry on any RCL ship. They do have a service, you send it off to get laundered. They usually have a special where the bag is $35 or so to get wash and fold. Not sure how big the bag really is, I have never used it myself.
The bag is not big and is designed to hold a few items like underwear and pajamas. I understand the regular service is better (and more expensive) for more delicate items. I usually bring a little liquid detergent and wash something in the sink if it gets a stain on it.
Denise

Dollar stores should have sink-“optimized” packs of liquid detergent if you don’t feel like packing a small tube.

No self service laundry on Royal ships. I have used thescrubba.co wash bags successfully on 21 day cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!