Laundry near RP

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
any one know if the Royal Pacific has laundry facilities and what it costs (wash/dry per load), or is there some plac cheaper off site but not too far (we will have a car)

Thanks
Debbie

The RPR has laundry romms. I don't know the cost for the machines.

Heres what was posted in an earlier thread
In tower 3 there is a laundry room inside on the 2nd floor. There are 2 washers/2dryers $1 per load but they run long enough you can probably dry 2 loads. I did wash at about 11:30pm and had no problem with crowding. I think the other 2 towers have outside entrance laundry rooms....at least one that I saw while walking around. You need your room key to enter the laundry room, so leaving your stuff washing is not a concern. Some woman also doing wash was nice enough to give me a dryer sheet because I had forgotten mine. Then she left the rest of the box for someone else to use next
:jester:

I was just reading about the laundry and thinking "yep, that's how I remember it too".......then realized that info was mine that I posted a while back! lol Just to add, there is a machine with little boxes of detergent...Tide, I think. I don't remember the $ on those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter