Laundry close to Disney Springs?

Immadismom

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at Doubletree Disney Springs for a week the last week of June. DH has a work conference, and we will be purchasing 3-day park passes. So we will have some extra days to relax, and do other activities. I would like to be able to do laundry one day close to the end of the week so I do not return with a week worth of dirty clothes for 5 people. Is there a laundromat anywhere close to Disney Springs that I could go knock out several large loads at one day while everyone else is doing pool time or something? Thanks!

According to the hotel website they have both coin laundry and laundry/valet service.

The Trip Advisor reviews that mention the self-serve laundry facilities say they use a credit card, so the machines may not literally be coin operated.

SW

There are self-service laundry facilities at the DoubleTree Suites. It's located on the 7th floor (if my memory is correct) just off the elevator lobby. It's not a huge area, but there are definitely multiple washers and dryers.

Given the ubiquity of in-apartment washers and dryers, old-fashioned laundromats are very hard to find. They tend to only exist in areas with a lot of very old housing (since those were built without laundry facilities). Lake Buena Vista is basically full of "new" housing. Looking at online maps, the closest actual laundromat is over 10 miles away in one of Orlando's older neighborhoods.

I'd stick with the laundry facilities at the hotel.

Wow, thank you! I only reviewed the Trip Advisor page and did not see anything noted about on site laundry. This is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!