Laundry and DVC..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I heard that the 1 BR at BCV have a laundry center in them and I was wondering if this was true? We will be going to universal before we arrive at Disney and i though I would do some clothes in the room if they did have it.

DVC supplies one small box of Tide, so you might want to bring some detergent and dryer sheets along with you.

If you don't want to bring laundry detergent with you, you can also purchase it in the store at your resort. You can also purchase more small boxes of detergent from the vending machine in the resort's laundry room.

Thank you everybody. I might just buy a small box and bring it with me..

That was the idea. If I was able to do it for free while I stay at Disney I would wait to do the laundry..

Also if anyone is staying in a studio, there are free laundry facilities but they are not in the room, you have to walk your stuff over to the laundry yourself

This is the main reason we rarely go with anything less than a 1bd. We love having the laundry there, and the fact that we have the full kitchen. We save money on breakfasts in the room, and take fewer clothes with us when we go because we have laundry capabilities in the room. It is a wonderful thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter