Latest popcorn bucket?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
My sister is going to Disneyland next week for work, and asked if we wanted her to get anything. We collect the special popcorn buckets. So is there any cool ones there now?

I believe it’s a Mickey or Minnie bucket. However, it’s not the AP version that allows refills. Or at least that was the case last Sunday.

Casey Junior popcorn bucket is awesome. It can be found near Small World. Then get the Dumbo sipper to attach to the train, which is near Casey Jr. :)

Is the Mickey bucket available now? I have the Steamboat Willie and Minnie buckets but want to complete the trio with Mickey.

Casey Junior popcorn bucket is awesome. It can be found near Small World. Then get the Dumbo sipper to attach to the train, which is near Casey Jr. :)
I am hoping that this one is around in June still, it looks so cool.

Saw the Minnie balloons ones last week (didn't see the Mickey balloons one tho)

Kriss :tink:
Ohh this is the one I want. We got Mickey at disney world last month but I want Minnie and aren’t going back until August. Thanks.

If anyone has seen the Mickey bucket, please post the location/s (and a photo, if possible). Thank you! Many of us have been waiting and waiting for that bucket to go on sale here.

I knew I shouldn’t have looked in this thread...:sad2: now I desperately want a dumbo sipper and a Minnie balloon popcorn bucket and if we are at it that Mickey popcorn bucket as well...:rolleyes2 but that’s not gonna happen there will probably be at least about 8 new designs till I go... but I am sure I‘ll find some nice once for Christmas... I can’t wait... I hope it is a nice one with a „classic“ Disney character I like...

Good luck to all of those who are looking for a specific one! (I am still so happy that i got lucky and got my Mickey balloon bucket ,after having searched all over the parks for 4 days, because someone on this board spotted it and told me about it....)

At WDW last year we got a Star Wars AT-AT one for my DS, we are going to DL in 2 weeks and my DD really wants one. Has anyone see them at DL?

As of tonight, the Minnie bucket was available in Town Square. The Mickey bucket was available at the Hub. The Dumbo bucket was available in FL by IASW. Supplies appeared plentiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts