Latest FP time on MNSSHP day

iujen94

DIS Veteran
Apologies - I know I've seen this information on these boards, but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone tell me what is the last/latest FP window on a MNSSHP day? Is there any possibility of a partial hour window before the party start (for example, if the latest FP window is 6-7, could I get a FP with a 6:30-7 window, similar to what I believe is usually offered at a normal park closing time?) Thanks!

Latest window would be 5:30-6:30.
I've never seen 30 minute windows close to closing although I don't generally try for FP+ at that point.
Beware though that there have been a few cases reported where when people have multi day tickets in addition to MNSSHP ticket and make FP+ for all of the days the last day's FP+ tickets are deleted. Sometimes a warning email has been givien and sometimes not.
Although I have not encountered theis issue as of yet.

Thanks everyone! Was hoping to squeeze 3 FPs in between our 4:30 arrival and party start. Oh well. And fortunately we have APs and party tickets, so we shouldn't have the problems other folks have had making FPs with party tickets. Thanks again!

Thanks everyone! Was hoping to squeeze 3 FPs in between our 4:30 arrival and party start. Oh well. And fortunately we have APs and party tickets, so we shouldn't have the problems other folks have had making FPs with party tickets. Thanks again!

Book the first FP for 3:30-4:30
Second FP for 4:30-5:30
Third FP for 5:30-6:30.

(You can still get to the first FP if you arrive at about 4:20 and use the 15 minute-after-FP-window grace period.)

Book the first FP for 3:30-4:30
Second FP for 4:30-5:30
Third FP for 5:30-6:30.

(You can still get to the first FP if you arrive at about 4:20 and use the 15 minute-after-FP-window grace period.)

Unfortunately our flight lands at MCO at 3:40pm. It was going to be a stretch to get to the park by 4:30. BUT might as well try - worst thing that happens is the FP expires!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!