Latest Disneyland Trip was inspirational

Jiminy & Jane

Earning My Ears
In spite of this being our shortest (2 days) trip to Disneyland / CA ever, it was still inspiring to go there. When my wife and I enter the park, based on tradition, we go under the left hand tracks of the train. Every time we do this for "the first time" I am moved to tears simply because of the nostalgia.

When we got back from Disneyland over spring break and was moved to produce a music video about going there over the past 48 years with different generations of my family. You can find it on YouTube at:

The video was edited to look like a vintage film. The song (and video) is called A Left On Main. It was shot on location in Disneyland and in Lane County, Oregon. The video is just for fun. The song is available on ITunes. You can find out more about the video and song at Huladawgmusic.com

I hope you enjoy it. Disneyland is where the "magic" all began. I feel it every time I walk under the "tracks of a train" and take a "left on main."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter